Happy Faces Packwood is set in its own accommodation within the grounds of Packwood Haugh School in Ruyton XI Towns. Our highly qualified team delivers top quality childcare provision in an environment where every child matters and is valued as an individual.
There is a strong emphasis is placed on helping all children reach their full potential, enabling them to progress through life as independent, confident, learners who have respect for others, and on developing positive attitudes and values.
Happy Faces Packwood places great value on working in partnership with parents/carers, other agencies and the wider community. Our planning and structure wholly support and reflect the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage ensuring that the individual child and their family is at the centre of all learning and development.
Aims and Objectives:
- To provide a welcoming, safe and caring environment for children to grow and develop
- To support children to become confident, independent learners and to provide quality learning experiences for them – learning which is structured, balanced, relevant to the child and related to their world
- a curriculum which takes account of, and responds to, the children’s developmental needs and allows them to make progress related to their different abilities, which is in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage
- the opportunity to learn though play, use their imagination, and to play independently or as part of a group
- To encourage shared thinking, decision making and the development of problem solving skills
- To provide children with free flow between the classroom and the outdoor learning environment, thus enriching learning opportunities
- To enrich communication, with strong emphasis being placed on encouraging language development
- To create a sense of belonging for all and to cater for their individual needs, with due respect to their culture, religion and background
- To follow the SENCO code of practice